Compare Lexus NX vs Ford Edge – In the rapidly evolving world of SUVs, the year 2023 has brought forth a range of exciting options for buyers seeking comfort, style, and performance.
Two notable contenders in this arena are the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge. In this comprehensive comparison, we’ll delve into various aspects of both vehicles, from pricing to performance, safety features to reliability, and beyond.
Whether you’re a tech-savvy driver or an adventure enthusiast, read on to discover which of these SUVs aligns best with your preferences.
What’s the Difference Between Lexus NX and Ford Edge?
The differences between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge are multifaceted. They include factors such as design, size, engine options, performance, features, safety technologies, warranty coverage, and more.
The Lexus NX offers hybrid options, a focus on luxury, and standard safety features, while the Ford Edge provides a spacious interior, confident handling, and performance-oriented trims.
The choice between the two depends on individual preferences and priorities.
One of the first considerations when purchasing a new vehicle is the pricing. In the bustling world of SUVs, the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge have garnered attention for their impressive features and capabilities.
Let’s take a closer look at the pricing options for these two contenders to help you make an informed decision that aligns with your budget and preferences.
– 2023 Lexus NX Price
The 2023 Lexus NX stands as a symbol of luxury, blending sophisticated design with advanced technology.
Starting at $38,605, the base model of the NX offers an array of standard features that embody the Lexus commitment to quality and refinement.
However, for those seeking a more eco-conscious and powerful driving experience, the NX 450h+ plug-in hybrid variant is available at a starting price of $57,705.
Comparatively, the 2023 Lexus NX finds itself in the company of other compact luxury SUVs like the Acura RDX, Infiniti QX50, and Genesis GV70.
These vehicles all vie for the attention of drivers who desire a combination of elegance and performance.
As you navigate through the premium SUV segment, the Lexus NX showcases its dedication to crafting a vehicle that exudes sophistication and delivers a memorable driving experience.
– 2023 Ford Edge Price
The 2023 Ford Edge, on the other hand, offers a diverse range of options that cater to different budgets and preferences. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing for the various trims:
- Ford Edge SE: Starting at $37,945
- Ford Edge SEL: Starting at $39,345
- Ford Edge ST-Line: Starting at $43,100
- Ford Edge Titanium: Starting at $43,100
- Ford Edge ST: Starting at $46,485
With a starting point of $37,945 for the SE trim, the 2023 Ford Edge presents a compelling option for those who seek a midsize SUV with an attractive price tag.
As you explore the lineup, you’ll find a variety of trims that offer different levels of features and performance.
From the SEL trim with its additional features to the ST and ST-Line trims, which focus on sporty aesthetics and enhanced performance, the Ford Edge caters to a broad spectrum of preferences.
– Making the Choice
When it comes to choosing between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, the pricing aspect is just the beginning.
The Lexus NX offers an elevated driving experience with a touch of luxury, while the Ford Edge provides versatility and a range of trims to match different needs.
Before finalizing your decision, consider factors beyond the price tag, such as the features, performance, safety, and overall driving experience that each SUV offers.
Take the time to test drive both vehicles, comparing how they handle on the road and how well they accommodate your lifestyle and requirements.
Ultimately, your choice between these two exceptional SUVs will depend on your priorities and preferences, ensuring that your new vehicle aligns perfectly with your driving aspirations.
Read also: Kia Sorento vs Lexus NX
As environmental awareness and fuel efficiency continue to shape the automotive landscape, the fuel economy of a vehicle has become a crucial consideration for many buyers.
In the competition between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, fuel efficiency takes center stage.
Let’s delve into the fuel economy ratings of these two SUVs, exploring the various models and configurations to help you make an informed choice.
– 2023 Lexus NX Fuel Economy
The 2023 Lexus NX offers a range of engine options, each delivering a different level of fuel efficiency. Here’s a breakdown of the fuel economy ratings for the various NX models:
- NX350h Hybrid: The hybrid model takes the lead in fuel efficiency, earning impressive ratings of 41 mpg city and 37 mpg highway. This remarkable efficiency is attributed to the combination of a gasoline engine and electric motors working harmoniously.
- NX250: The entry-level model offers respectable fuel economy with ratings of up to 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. This balance between performance and efficiency caters to drivers seeking a practical yet stylish ride.
- NX350 Turbocharged: The turbocharged model’s fuel efficiency is reflected in its ratings of 22 mpg city and 29 mpg highway. While not as fuel-efficient as the hybrid variant, it still offers a satisfying blend of power and economy.
- NX450h+ Plug-in Hybrid: The plug-in hybrid model is rated for 38 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Additionally, it offers an estimated electric-only driving range of up to 37 miles before needing a recharge. This option provides eco-conscious drivers with the flexibility to prioritize electric driving.
It’s important to note that real-world fuel economy can vary based on driving conditions, vehicle load, and driving habits.
On a 75-mph highway fuel-economy test route, the all-wheel drive NX350 achieved 28 mpg, while the hybrid NX350h returned 34 mpg.
– 2023 Ford Edge Fuel Economy
The 2023 Ford Edge presents a range of fuel economy ratings based on its different engine options:
Four-Cylinder Models: The four-cylinder models achieve EPA ratings of up to 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway. It’s worth noting that certain configurations of the four-cylinder models are rated at 20 mpg city, providing consumers with a variety of options.
ST Model: The sporty ST model, known for its performance-oriented features, offers fuel economy ratings of 19 mpg city and 25 mpg highway. This blend of power and efficiency caters to those who desire both spirited driving and practicality.
During a 75-mph fuel-economy test loop, the four-cylinder ST-Line model demonstrated a slight under-delivery, achieving 24 mpg.
On the other hand, the six-cylinder ST model showcased its efficiency, matching its estimated fuel economy of 25 mpg.
For those seeking more detailed information about the fuel economy of the Lexus NX and Ford Edge models, the EPA’s official website serves as a valuable resource.
– Fuel Economy: A Key Factor in Decision-Making
When comparing the fuel economy of the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, it’s evident that both manufacturers prioritize providing a range of options to suit different driving preferences.
Whether you’re interested in a hybrid model that emphasizes fuel efficiency or a performance-oriented variant that doesn’t compromise on power, both SUVs offer choices that cater to a diverse array of needs.
As you make your decision, consider your driving habits, priorities, and the type of driving experience you seek.
Whether you’re looking to maximize fuel savings or balance power and efficiency, the fuel economy ratings of the Lexus NX and Ford Edge provide you with the information you need to choose the SUV that aligns perfectly with your lifestyle and values.
When choosing a new SUV, the dimensions play a significant role in determining comfort, space, and practicality.
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge offer distinct dimensions that influence everything from interior roominess to overall maneuverability.
Let’s delve into the measurements of these two SUVs to understand how they stack up in terms of size and functionality.
– 2023 Lexus NX Dimensions
The 2023 Lexus NX is a compact luxury SUV that emphasizes a balance between sleek design and efficient use of space. Here are the key dimensions of the 2023 Lexus NX:
|Overall Width without Mirrors
|Cargo Capacity (All Seats in Place)
|Maximum Cargo Capacity
|Maximum Towing Capacity
The Lexus NX’s dimensions are tailored to urban living and versatility, making it easy to navigate through city streets and providing ample cargo space when needed.
The comfortable front and rear seat dimensions ensure that passengers enjoy a pleasant experience during journeys.
– 2023 Ford Edge Dimensions
The 2023 Ford Edge falls into the midsize SUV category, offering a balance between spaciousness and maneuverability. Here are the dimensions of the 2023 Ford Edge:
|Overall Width with Mirrors
|Overall Width without Mirrors
|Cargo Capacity (All Seats in Place)
|Maximum Cargo Capacity
|Maximum Towing Capacity
The Ford Edge’s dimensions reflect its midsize classification, providing more interior space and cargo capacity compared to the Lexus NX.
This makes the Edge a versatile option for families, those with active lifestyles, and individuals who prioritize spaciousness.
– Choosing Based on Dimensions
The decision between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge ultimately depends on your lifestyle and preferences.
If you’re looking for a compact luxury SUV with a focus on urban maneuverability, the Lexus NX’s dimensions might be better suited to your needs.
On the other hand, if you require more interior space and cargo capacity, the Ford Edge’s midsize dimensions could be a better fit.
Consider how you plan to use your SUV, whether it’s for daily commuting, family adventures, or a mix of both.
Additionally, factor in your comfort preferences, as well as any towing or cargo requirements you may have.
By aligning your decision with your specific needs, you can choose between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge with confidence, knowing that you’re selecting an SUV that suits your lifestyle perfectly.
Read also: Lincoln Corsair vs Lexus NX
In the world of automotive aesthetics, color choices allow buyers to express their individuality and style.
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge offer an array of exterior and interior color options, enabling buyers to customize their SUVs to match their preferences.
Let’s explore the diverse color palette offered by these two vehicles, both inside and out.
– 2023 Lexus NX Color Options
- Atomic Silver
- Nori Green Pearl
- Cloudburst Gray
- Cadmium Orange
- Eminent White Pearl
- Grecian Water
The 2023 Lexus NX presents a mix of classic and bold exterior color choices, catering to a variety of tastes.
From the timeless Atomic Silver to the vibrant Cadmium Orange and the striking Nori Green Pearl, the NX’s exterior colors make a statement on the road.
- Black, leatherette
- Black/Rich Cream, leatherette
- Rioja Red, leatherette
- Palomino, leatherette
The interior of the Lexus NX offers an equally diverse selection of color combinations. Whether you prefer the sleek elegance of all-black leatherette or the sophisticated contrast of Black/Rich Cream, the NX’s interior colors create an inviting atmosphere for both drivers and passengers.
– 2023 Ford Edge Color Options
- Forged Green Metallic
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Carbonized Gray Metallic
- Agate Black Metallic
- Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
- Atlas Blue Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Oxford White
- Stone Blue Metallic
The 2023 Ford Edge boasts a broad range of exterior colors, from earthy tones like Carbonized Gray Metallic to bold shades like Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat.
This variety ensures that each Edge on the road reflects the unique style of its owner.
- Dune, leatherette
- Ebony, leatherette
- Ebony, premium cloth
- Dune, premium cloth
- Navy Pier w/Orange Stitching, leatherette
Inside the Ford Edge, interior colors enhance the overall ambiance. From the neutral elegance of Dune leatherette to the sporty allure of Ebony premium cloth, these options allow you to tailor the interior to your preferences.
– Personalizing Your Choice
The color options provided by the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge contribute to the SUVs’ distinct identities.
Whether you prioritize a bold exterior that turns heads or an interior that exudes comfort and luxury, both vehicles offer a wealth of choices.
As you consider the color options, think about how you want your SUV to reflect your personality and lifestyle.
Whether you lean toward refined neutrals or eye-catching hues, the colors you choose can enhance your driving experience and make your SUV uniquely yours.
Regardless of whether you’re drawn to the Lexus NX’s sophisticated palette or the Ford Edge’s vibrant options, the color choices will undoubtedly play a role in shaping your connection with your chosen vehicle.
In an era where safety is paramount, automakers prioritize equipping their vehicles with advanced driver-assistance technologies.
Both the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge are equipped with a range of safety features designed to enhance driver confidence and minimize the risk of collisions.
Let’s delve into the safety features offered by these SUVs to understand how they prioritize the well-being of their occupants.
– 2023 Lexus NX Safety Features
Lexus takes a proactive approach to safety by outfitting the 2023 NX with a comprehensive suite of standard driver-assistance features. This suite includes:
- Standard Automated Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Standard Lane-Departure Warning with Lane-Keeping Assist
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control
These features provide a foundation of safety for all NX models, contributing to a safer driving experience and mitigating potential risks on the road.
Whether it’s the reassurance of automated emergency braking or the convenience of adaptive cruise control, the 2023 Lexus NX ensures that safety isn’t just an option, it’s a standard.
– 2023 Ford Edge Safety Features
Similarly, the 2023 Ford Edge places safety at the forefront of its design. Standard driver-assistance technologies include:
- Standard Automated Emergency Braking
- Standard Lane-Departure Warning and Lane-Keeping Assist
- Standard Blind-Spot Monitoring
These technologies empower Edge drivers with tools to navigate traffic and potential hazards with greater confidence.
Additionally, the availability of adaptive cruise control as an option offers enhanced convenience and safety for those who opt for this feature.
– Advanced Safety Features
While both the Lexus NX and Ford Edge offer a solid foundation of standard safety features, it’s important to note that more advanced safety technologies may be available as optional upgrades.
These technologies could include features like:
- Advanced Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Centering
- Parking Assistance
- Traffic Sign Recognition
As you consider your SUV purchase, it’s recommended to explore the available options for additional safety features to tailor your vehicle to your specific safety preferences and needs.
– Crash Test Ratings
For comprehensive information on the crash test results of the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, interested buyers can visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) websites.
These organizations conduct rigorous testing to evaluate the safety performance of vehicles in various scenarios, providing valuable insights into their crashworthiness and occupant protection.
– Prioritizing Safety
Both the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge demonstrate a commitment to safety by equipping their vehicles with standard driver-assistance technologies.
Whether you choose the Lexus NX’s suite of features or the Ford Edge’s range of safety options, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your chosen SUV is designed to help you navigate the road with confidence and security.
Read also: Mazda CX 60 vs Lexus NX
When it comes to vehicle ownership, a solid warranty provides peace of mind by offering protection against unexpected repairs and maintenance costs.
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge come with different warranty packages, each designed to cater to different aspects of ownership.
Let’s examine the warranty offerings of these two SUVs to help you make an informed decision that aligns with your preferences.
– 2023 Lexus NX Warranty
Lexus is known for its commitment to customer satisfaction, and the 2023 NX’s warranty package reflects this dedication. Here’s a breakdown of the warranty coverage for the 2023 Lexus NX:
- Limited Warranty: This comprehensive protection covers your vehicle for four years or 50,000 miles, offering peace of mind against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Powertrain Warranty: The powertrain warranty extends for six years or 70,000 miles, ensuring that essential components like the engine, transmission, and drivetrain are covered for an extended period.
- Hybrid Component Warranty: If you opt for the hybrid model, you’ll benefit from an 8-year or 100,000-mile warranty on the hybrid components. This underscores Lexus’s confidence in the longevity and reliability of its hybrid technology.
- Complimentary Maintenance: While not as generous as some competitors, Lexus provides complimentary maintenance for the first year or 10,000 miles. This covers routine services to keep your NX in optimal condition.
– 2023 Ford Edge Warranty
The 2023 Ford Edge offers a warranty package that aligns with industry standards. Here’s what the warranty coverage looks like for the 2023 Ford Edge:
- Limited Warranty: The limited warranty provides coverage for three years or 36,000 miles. This standard protection safeguards your vehicle against defects and issues that might arise.
- Powertrain Warranty: The powertrain warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles, ensuring that critical components are covered for a reasonable period.
- Complimentary Maintenance: Unfortunately, the Ford Edge does not offer complimentary scheduled maintenance as part of its warranty package. This means that routine maintenance costs will need to be covered by the vehicle owner.
– Choosing the Right Warranty for You
When choosing between the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, consider how the warranty package aligns with your ownership preferences and long-term plans.
Lexus’s comprehensive warranty coverage, including the hybrid component warranty, can provide additional confidence in the durability of their vehicles.
On the other hand, while the Ford Edge’s warranty is standard for the segment, the lack of complimentary scheduled maintenance might be a factor to consider for those seeking additional cost savings.
As you weigh your options, factor in your driving habits, intended ownership duration, and budget for potential maintenance costs.
By aligning your decision with your needs and preferences, you can confidently select the SUV that offers the warranty coverage that provides you with the level of protection you desire throughout your ownership journey.
Understanding the specifications of a vehicle provides insight into its performance, capabilities, and potential on-road experience.
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge each offer distinct specifications that contribute to their unique driving characteristics.
Let’s delve into the specifications of these two SUVs to gain a comprehensive understanding of their mechanical attributes.
– 2023 Lexus NX Specs
|Base Engine Size
|Base Engine Type
|8-speed shiftable automatic
|All wheel drive
|275 hp @ 6,000 rpm
|317 lb-ft @ 1,700 rpm
|Double overhead cam (DOHC)
|Dual Fuel Injection
|Max Towing Capacity
|Max Payload Capacity
The 2023 Lexus NX boasts a potent 2.4-liter Inline 4 engine with robust performance figures. With its all-wheel-drive system and impressive torque delivery, the NX is well-suited for a variety of driving conditions.
The advanced valvetrain technology and dual fuel injection contribute to efficient combustion and power delivery.
– 2023 Ford Edge Specs
|Base Engine Size
|Base Engine Type
|All wheel drive
|250 hp @ 5,500 rpm
|280 lb-ft @ 3,000 rpm
|Double overhead cam (DOHC)
|Max Towing Capacity
The 2023 Ford Edge features a 2.0-liter Inline 4 engine that offers a well-balanced combination of power and efficiency.
The advanced specifications, including direct injection and variable valve timing, contribute to responsive performance and fuel economy.
Additionally, the higher max towing capacity compared to the Lexus NX provides the Edge with added versatility for towing trailers and other loads.
– Selecting Based on Specifications
As you compare the specifications of the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, consider your driving priorities and preferences.
If you seek a more robust torque output and higher towing capacity, the Ford Edge’s specifications might align better with your needs.
On the other hand, if you prioritize horsepower and an efficient drivetrain, the Lexus NX’s specifications might be more suitable.
Keep in mind that specifications play a role in influencing the driving experience, but they are just one aspect to consider alongside other factors like interior features, comfort, technology, and safety.
By evaluating the specifications in conjunction with these other elements, you can make an informed decision that aligns with your overall driving aspirations.
Read also: Ford Edge vs Honda Pilot
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge are both considered to be reliable vehicles. However, the Lexus NX has a better track record of reliability than the Ford Edge.
According to J.D. Power, the Lexus NX has a predicted reliability score of 4.5 out of 5, while the Ford Edge has a predicted reliability score of 3.5 out of 5.
This means that the Lexus NX is expected to have fewer problems than the Ford Edge over the course of its ownership.
The Lexus NX also has a better warranty than the Ford Edge. The Lexus NX comes with a 4-year/50,000-mile basic warranty and a 6-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty.
The Ford Edge comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile basic warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable SUV, the 2023 Lexus NX is a better choice than the 2023 Ford Edge.
Here is a table comparing the predicted reliability scores of the 2023 Lexus NX and 2023 Ford Edge from J.D. Power:
|Predicted Reliability Score
|4.5 out of 5
|3.5 out of 5
The Lexus NX has a better resale value than the Ford Edge. According to Kelley Blue Book, the Lexus NX is expected to retain 59.6% of its value after five years, while the Ford Edge is only expected to retain 54.5% of its value.
This means that the Lexus NX is likely to cost less to own over the long term, as you will recoup more of your investment when you sell it.
There are a few reasons why the Lexus NX has a better resale value. First, Lexus is a more prestigious brand than Ford, and luxury cars tend to hold their value better than non-luxury cars.
Second, the Lexus NX is a newer car than the Ford Edge, and newer cars typically have a higher resale value. Third, the Lexus NX is known for its reliability, which is another factor that can affect resale value.
If you are looking for an SUV that will hold its value well, the Lexus NX is a good option. It is a reliable, luxurious car that is sure to turn heads.
Here is a table comparing the resale value of the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge:
|5-Year Resale Value
As you can see, the Lexus NX has a 5.1% higher resale value than the Ford Edge. This means that the Lexus NX is likely to cost less to own over the long term.
Here are some other factors to consider when choosing between the Lexus NX and the Ford Edge:
- Price: The Lexus NX starts at $39,440, while the Ford Edge starts at $37,945.
- Fuel economy: The Lexus NX gets an EPA-estimated 21 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway, while the Ford Edge gets an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
- Features: The Lexus NX comes standard with features like a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. The Ford Edge comes standard with features like an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto.
- Warranty: The Lexus NX comes with a 4-year/50,000-mile basic warranty and a 6-year/70,000-mile powertrain warranty. The Ford Edge comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile basic warranty and a 5-year/60,000-mile powertrain warranty.
Ultimately, the best SUV for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. If you are looking for a reliable, luxurious SUV with a good resale value, the Lexus NX is a good option.
If you are looking for a more affordable SUV with good fuel economy, the Ford Edge is a good option.
Pros and Cons
Choosing the right SUV involves weighing the pros and cons of each model to determine which one best aligns with your preferences and needs.
The 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge offer distinct advantages and drawbacks that can influence your decision.
Let’s delve into the pros and cons of these two SUVs to provide you with a well-rounded understanding of their strengths and weaknesses.
– 2023 Lexus NX: Pros and Cons
- Two Hybrid Models: The availability of two hybrid models, including the plug-in hybrid NX450h+, provides eco-conscious drivers with choices that prioritize fuel efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
- Large Touchscreen Displays: The NX features large touchscreen displays that enhance infotainment and navigation experiences, offering a modern and user-friendly interface.
- Standard Safety Features: Lexus equips the NX with an array of standard safety features, such as automated emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, and adaptive cruise control, enhancing driver confidence and overall safety.
- Customization Restrictions: Some customization options are limited to F Sport models, potentially limiting personalization for buyers who prefer other trims.
- Shared Base Engine: The base engine is shared with the Toyota RAV4, which might lead to concerns about differentiation and performance uniqueness within the segment.
- Plain Interior: The interior design of the NX is perceived as plain in comparison to rivals within the segment, potentially falling short of the luxury expectations associated with Lexus.
– 2023 Ford Edge: Pros and Cons
- Peppy Powertrain Options: The Edge offers lively powertrain options, delivering engaging and responsive performance for a spirited driving experience.
- Confident Handling: With its confident and composed handling, the Edge provides a comfortable yet engaging ride for drivers who enjoy a balance between comfort and sportiness.
- Spacious Seating: Both rows of seating in the Edge are spacious and comfortable, providing ample room for passengers to enjoy long journeys.
- Lots of Standard Features: The Edge comes equipped with a generous array of standard features, enhancing convenience and value for buyers.
- Underwhelming Interior Quality: Despite offering spacious seating, the interior quality of the Edge might not meet the expectations of buyers seeking a more luxurious feel.
- Touch-Screen Controls: The excessive reliance on touch-screen controls for various functions might be a drawback for buyers who prefer more tactile and intuitive physical controls.
– Choosing Your SUV: Pros and Cons in Perspective
As you weigh the pros and cons of the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge, consider how each aspect aligns with your priorities, lifestyle, and driving preferences.
The NX’s hybrid offerings and standard safety features might be appealing for those seeking eco-friendliness and enhanced safety.
While the Edge’s peppy powertrain options and spacious seating could be a draw for those who value performance and comfort.
Ultimately, the choice between the two SUVs will depend on your personal preferences and the features that matter most to you.
By carefully considering the pros and cons within the context of your needs, you can confidently select the SUV that enriches your driving experience and seamlessly integrates into your lifestyle.
Which SUV offers better fuel efficiency?
The 2023 Lexus NX, especially its hybrid models, tends to offer better fuel efficiency compared to the 2023 Ford Edge.
Are these SUVs suitable for families?
Yes, both the 2023 Lexus NX and the 2023 Ford Edge offer ample space and family-friendly features.
What is the warranty coverage for these SUVs?
Lexus typically offers longer warranty coverage, including a reputation for reliability, while Ford offers competitive warranty options.
Which SUV has more advanced technology features?
The 2023 Lexus NX stands out for its advanced infotainment system and driver assistance features.
Are there any sportier variants available for these SUVs?
Yes, the 2023 Ford Edge offers sportier trims that provide a more engaging driving experience.