Compare Ford Edge vs Nissan Rogue – The automotive market is brimming with options, especially in the highly competitive SUV segment.
When it comes to choosing the right SUV, being well-informed is crucial to make a decision that aligns with your preferences and needs.
In this article, we’ll delve into a comprehensive comparison between two popular SUVs in 2023.
What’s the Difference Between Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue?
The distinction between the Ford Edge and the Nissan Rogue lies in their design, performance, features, and overall driving experience. Let’s break down the differences between these two popular crossover SUVs.
When shopping for a new SUV, understanding the pricing structure is crucial to finding a vehicle that suits both your budget and your preferences.
In this comparison, we’ll break down the pricing details for the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue across their various trim levels.
– 2023 Ford Edge Price
The 2023 Ford Edge offers a range of trim levels, each catering to different needs and desires. Let’s take a closer look at the pricing for each trim:
- SE: Starting at $39,440
- SEL: Priced at $40,840
- Titanium: Available for $44,595
- ST-Line: Also priced at $44,595
- ST: The highest trim level comes in at $47,980
It’s evident that the Ford Edge offers a variety of options to cater to different budgets and feature requirements.
The pricing ranges from the more accessible SE trim to the top-of-the-line ST trim, providing a diverse range of choices for consumers.
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Price
Similarly, the 2023 Nissan Rogue offers a selection of trim levels, each with its own price point. Here’s a breakdown of the pricing for the 2023 Nissan Rogue:
Front-Wheel Drive (FWD) Models:
- Rogue S FWD: Starting at $27,360
- Rogue SV FWD: Priced at $29,050
- Rogue SL FWD: Available for $33,710
- Rogue Platinum FWD: The highest trim level comes in at $37,140
All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Models:
- Rogue S AWD: Starting at $28,860
- Rogue SV AWD: Priced at $30,550
- Rogue SL AWD: Available for $35,210
- Rogue Platinum AWD: The highest trim level comes in at $38,640
Nissan Rogue’s pricing structure showcases its commitment to providing options for different budgets and preferences.
Whether you opt for a front-wheel-drive or all-wheel-drive model, you can find a Rogue trim that meets your needs.
– Making an Informed Decision
When considering the pricing of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, it’s important to take into account not only the base price of each trim but also the additional features and benefits that come with each model.
While the Rogue starts at a lower price point, the Ford Edge offers a more powerful engine lineup, which could be appealing to those seeking enhanced performance.
Moreover, consider the features that matter most to you, whether it’s advanced safety technologies, interior comforts, or towing capabilities.
By assessing your priorities and matching them with the features offered by each trim level, you can make a more informed decision that aligns with your lifestyle and preferences.
In conclusion, both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue provide a range of trim levels with varying prices to cater to a diverse audience.
By carefully evaluating your needs and desires, you can choose the SUV that offers the best value for your investment, ensuring that you drive away with a vehicle that fits both your budget and your expectations.
Read also: Ford Edge vs Ford Explorer
Fuel economy is a significant consideration for many SUV buyers, as it directly impacts long-term operating costs and environmental concerns.
In this section, we’ll delve into the fuel efficiency ratings of both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, shedding light on how each model performs on city streets and highways.
– 2023 Ford Edge Fuel Economy
The 2023 Ford Edge offers a range of engine options, each with its own fuel economy ratings. Here’s a breakdown of the fuel efficiency you can expect from the various configurations:
Four-Cylinder Models: The four-cylinder models of the Ford Edge achieve an EPA rating of up to 21 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. It’s worth noting that some four-cylinder configurations are rated at 20 mpg city, slightly lower than the higher-end rating.
ST Model: The sporty ST model, featuring a powerful engine, is rated at 19 mpg in the city and 25 mpg on the highway.
ST-Line Model: During a 75-mph fuel-economy loop, the four-cylinder ST-Line model delivered approximately 24 mpg.
Six-Cylinder ST: In the same 75-mph test, the six-cylinder ST demonstrated slightly better efficiency, achieving 25 mpg, aligning with its estimated rating.
For more detailed and official fuel economy information about the 2023 Ford Edge, you can visit the EPA’s official website.
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Fuel Economy
In comparison, the 2023 Nissan Rogue showcases impressive fuel efficiency, particularly with its turbocharged three-cylinder engine. Let’s explore the fuel economy ratings for the 2023 Nissan Rogue:
Turbocharged Engine: Equipped with the turbocharged three-cylinder engine, the Nissan Rogue achieves an impressive EPA rating of up to 30 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway.
All-Wheel Drive: Opting for all-wheel drive slightly reduces the fuel efficiency, with estimates of 28 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway.
Platinum Trim: The top-spec Platinum trim, while providing luxurious features, results in a slightly lower highway rating of 34 mpg.
Real-World Test: During a 75-mph highway fuel-economy test, the all-wheel-drive Platinum model recorded 31 mpg, slightly below its official estimate.
For comprehensive and official information about the 2023 Nissan Rogue’s fuel economy, you can consult the EPA’s official website.
– Making an Informed Choice
When comparing the fuel economy of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, it’s clear that the Rogue has an advantage, especially with its turbocharged three-cylinder engine.
The Rogue’s impressive city and highway ratings make it an appealing option for those seeking excellent fuel efficiency.
However, it’s important to note that real-world driving conditions, driving habits, and other factors can influence actual fuel economy results. While EPA estimates provide a good baseline, individual experiences may vary.
In the end, choosing between the Ford Edge and the Nissan Rogue requires weighing various factors beyond fuel economy, including performance, features, and overall value.
By considering your priorities and how they align with each model’s attributes, you can confidently select the SUV that best meets your needs and preferences.
When choosing an SUV, understanding its dimensions is essential to ensure it fits your space requirements and lifestyle.
In this section, we’ll provide a comprehensive comparison of the dimensions of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, both in terms of exterior measurements and interior space.
– 2023 Ford Edge Dimensions
|Overall Width with Mirrors||85.8 inches|
|Overall Width without Mirrors||75.9 inches|
|Ground Clearance||Not specified|
|Turning Circle||Not specified|
|Cargo Capacity (All Seats)||39.2 cubic feet|
|Maximum Cargo Capacity||73.4 cubic feet|
|Front Head Room||40.2 inches|
|Front Leg Room||42.6 inches|
|Front Shoulder Room||60.3 inches|
|Front Hip Room||55.9 inches|
|Rear Head Room||40.3 inches|
|Rear Leg Room||40.6 inches|
|Rear Shoulder Room||60.5 inches|
|Rear Hip Room||57.5 inches|
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Dimensions
|Overall Width without Mirrors||72.4 inches|
|Ground Clearance||8.2 inches|
|Turning Circle||35.4 feet|
|Cargo Capacity (All Seats)||31.6 cubic feet|
|Maximum Cargo Capacity||74.1 cubic feet|
|Front Head Room||41.1 inches|
|Front Leg Room||41.5 inches|
|Front Shoulder Room||57.1 inches|
|Front Hip Room||54.1 inches|
|Rear Head Room||39.2 inches|
|Rear Leg Room||38.5 inches|
|Rear Shoulder Room||55.9 inches|
|Rear Hip Room||53.4 inches|
– Analysis of Dimensions
The comparison of dimensions between the Ford Edge vs Nissan Rogue provides insights into the physical attributes of each SUV.
- Exterior Dimensions: The Ford Edge is longer and slightly wider with mirrors, which could translate to more interior space. The Nissan Rogue, while slightly smaller, boasts a higher ground clearance, potentially appealing to those seeking a more commanding driving position.
- Interior Dimensions: The Ford Edge offers more cargo capacity with the seats in place and when the rear seats are folded down. It also provides a bit more front and rear headroom, indicating better interior space utilization. The Nissan Rogue, however, provides more front legroom and rear hip room, ensuring passenger comfort.
Both SUVs come with features like split-folding rear seats and various adjustments for the front seats to enhance versatility and comfort.
– Making an Informed Decision
When choosing between the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, carefully considering the dimensions is crucial.
If you prioritize more cargo space and rear headroom, the Ford Edge might be a better fit. On the other hand, if front legroom and rear hip room are important to you, the Nissan Rogue could be more suitable.
Additionally, the ground clearance and turning circle of the Nissan Rogue might be advantageous for urban and off-road driving scenarios.
By understanding how the dimensions of each SUV align with your needs and preferences, you can confidently select the one that offers the space and comfort you desire for your daily adventures.
Read also: Ford Edge vs Toyota RAV4
When choosing a new SUV, selecting the right color is an exciting and personal part of the decision-making process.
In this section, we’ll explore the array of exterior and interior color options available for both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, allowing you to envision the perfect combination that matches your style.
– 2023 Ford Edge Color Options
- Forged Green Metallic
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
- Carbonized Gray Metallic
- Agate Black Metallic
- Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
- Atlas Blue Metallic
- Iconic Silver Metallic
- Oxford White
- Stone Blue Metallic
- Dune, leatherette
- Ebony, leatherette
- Ebony, premium cloth
- Dune, premium cloth
- Navy Pier w/Orange Stitching, leatherette
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Color Options
- Brilliant Silver Metallic
- Super Black
- Scarlet Ember Tintcoat
- Pearl White TriCoat
- Gun Metallic
- Caspian Blue Metallic
- Super Black/Boulder Gray Pearl
- Super Black/Pearl White TriCoat
- Gray, cloth
- Charcoal, cloth
- Gray, leatherette
- Charcoal, leatherette
– Analysis of Color Options
Both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue offer a range of exterior and interior color choices, allowing you to tailor your SUV’s appearance to your preferences.
- Exterior Colors: The Ford Edge presents an assortment of colors, including bold options like Forged Green Metallic and Burgundy Velvet Metallic Tinted Clearcoat. On the other hand, the Nissan Rogue offers classics like Super Black and Pearl White TriCoat, ensuring a timeless appeal.
- Interior Colors: The interior color options provide opportunities to create a cohesive design. The Ford Edge’s Navy Pier w/Orange Stitching leatherette option brings a touch of uniqueness, while the Nissan Rogue’s Charcoal leatherette exudes sophistication.
– Making an Informed Choice
Selecting the right color combination for your SUV can enhance your driving experience and reflect your personality.
Whether you opt for vibrant hues or understated tones, both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue offer a range of choices to suit your preferences.
Consider how the exterior and interior colors complement each other and how they resonate with your individual style.
By choosing a color combination that resonates with you, you’ll not only enhance the visual appeal of your SUV but also make a statement that aligns with your personal taste.
In the end, the choice of colors is a fun and expressive way to personalize your SUV and create a vehicle that truly reflects your unique identity.
Safety is a paramount consideration when choosing a new SUV, ensuring both the protection of passengers and peace of mind for drivers.
In this section, we’ll delve into the safety features offered by the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, highlighting their driver-assistance technologies and advanced safety options.
– 2023 Ford Edge Safety Features
The 2023 Ford Edge prioritizes safety through a range of driver-assistance technologies that come standard or are available as options. Here’s an overview of its key safety features:
- Standard Automated Emergency Braking: The Ford Edge includes automated emergency braking as a standard feature, helping to prevent or mitigate collisions by automatically applying the brakes if a potential collision is detected.
- Standard Lane-Departure Warning and Lane-Keeping Assist: Lane-departure warning and lane-keeping assist systems are included as standard, helping drivers stay within their lane and avoid unintentional lane drift.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control: Adaptive cruise control, which adjusts the vehicle’s speed based on the traffic flow, is available as an option, enhancing convenience and reducing driver fatigue on long journeys.
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Safety Features
The 2023 Nissan Rogue places a strong emphasis on safety by equipping the SUV with a comprehensive suite of standard driver-assistance features. Here’s an overview of the key safety features in the Nissan Rogue:
- Standard Automated Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection: The Rogue comes with standard automated emergency braking, enhanced by pedestrian detection technology to further increase safety for pedestrians and drivers alike.
- Standard Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Blind-spot monitoring helps drivers stay aware of vehicles in their blind spots, while rear cross-traffic alert assists with safer reversing by alerting drivers to approaching vehicles.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control with Semi-Autonomous Driving Mode: The Rogue offers available adaptive cruise control with a semi-autonomous driving mode, known as ProPilot Assist. This technology helps manage speed and distance from the vehicle ahead while providing some level of hands-on assistance to reduce driver workload.
– Assessment of Safety Features
Both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue prioritize safety by offering a range of standard and available driver-assistance technologies.
The Nissan Rogue stands out by including its ProPilot Assist semi-autonomous driving mode on higher trim levels, which adds an extra layer of convenience and advanced safety.
When considering safety, it’s crucial to note that both SUVs have been designed to meet modern safety standards.
For more detailed information about their crash test results and safety ratings, you can refer to sources like the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) websites.
– Making an Informed Safety Choice
When choosing between the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, their safety features should be a critical factor in your decision.
Consider your personal preferences and requirements for driver assistance and advanced safety technologies.
Whether you prioritize standard automated emergency braking or desire a semi-autonomous driving mode, both SUVs offer features to enhance your driving experience while keeping you and your passengers safe on the road.
Read also: Kia Sportage vs Nissan Rogue
Warranty coverage is a crucial aspect to consider when purchasing a new SUV, providing assurance and protection for your investment.
In this section, we’ll compare the warranty offerings of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, shedding light on the coverage and benefits provided by each manufacturer.
– 2023 Ford Edge Warranty
The 2023 Ford Edge comes with a warranty package that offers standard coverage without any standout features. Here’s an overview of the warranty coverage for the Ford Edge:
- Limited Warranty: The limited warranty covers three years or 36,000 miles, providing basic coverage for the initial period of ownership.
- Powertrain Warranty: The powertrain warranty extends for five years or 60,000 miles, offering protection for essential components of the vehicle’s powertrain.
- Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance: Unfortunately, the Ford Edge does not include complimentary scheduled maintenance, meaning routine servicing costs are not covered by the warranty.
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Warranty
The 2023 Nissan Rogue also offers standard warranty coverage without any exceptional features. Let’s take a look at the warranty coverage provided by the Nissan Rogue:
- Limited Warranty: The limited warranty offers coverage for three years or 36,000 miles, similar to the coverage provided by the Ford Edge.
- Powertrain Warranty: Like the Ford Edge, the Nissan Rogue provides a powertrain warranty that extends for five years or 60,000 miles.
- Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance: Similar to the Ford Edge, the Nissan Rogue does not offer complimentary scheduled maintenance, meaning regular maintenance expenses are not covered by the warranty.
– Comparison of Warranty Offerings
When comparing the warranty offerings of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, it’s clear that both manufacturers provide similar standard coverage in terms of limited and powertrain warranties.
However, neither SUV includes the added benefit of complimentary scheduled maintenance.
It’s worth noting that other manufacturers, such as Kia and Hyundai, offer longer warranty periods and even complimentary scheduled maintenance on certain models, providing additional value and peace of mind to consumers.
– Making a Warranty-Informed Decision
When deciding between the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, the warranty coverage is a consideration that may influence your choice.
While both SUVs offer standard warranties that are on par with industry norms, other manufacturers may provide more extensive coverage and added benefits.
Carefully weigh your preferences and priorities to determine whether the warranty offerings align with your expectations and needs for long-term ownership.
Examining the specifications of an SUV provides crucial insights into its performance, capabilities, and engineering.
In this section, we’ll compare the specifications of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, allowing you to understand how these two models differ in terms of their powertrains and key performance attributes.
– 2023 Ford Edge Specs
|Base Engine Size||2.0 L|
|Base Engine Type||Gas|
|Drive Type||All-wheel drive|
|Horsepower||250 hp @ 5,500 rpm|
|Torque||280 lb-ft @ 3,000 rpm|
|Cam Type||Double overhead cam (DOHC)|
|Max Towing Capacity||3,500 lbs.|
– 2023 Nissan Rogue Specs
|Base Engine Size||1.5 L|
|Base Engine Type||Gas|
|Transmission||Continuously variable-speed automatic|
|Drive Type||All wheel drive|
|Horsepower||201 hp @ 5,600 rpm|
|Torque||225 lb-ft @ 2,800 rpm|
|Cam Type||Double overhead cam (DOHC)|
|Max Towing Capacity||1,500 lbs.|
|Max Payload Capacity||1,069 lbs.|
– Analysis of Specifications
Comparing the specifications of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue provides a clear understanding of their performance characteristics and capabilities.
- Engine: The Ford Edge is equipped with a larger 2.0 L Inline 4 engine, while the Nissan Rogue features a smaller 1.5 L Inline 3 engine.
- Transmission and Drive: Both SUVs offer all-wheel drive, providing enhanced traction and stability in various driving conditions. The Ford Edge features an 8-speed automatic transmission, whereas the Nissan Rogue comes with a continuously variable-speed automatic transmission.
- Performance: The Ford Edge delivers higher horsepower and torque figures, resulting in potentially more spirited acceleration and towing capabilities. However, the Nissan Rogue’s specifications are commendable as well, providing adequate power for everyday driving.
- Towing and Payload Capacity: The Ford Edge has a higher maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs., making it suitable for hauling larger loads. The Nissan Rogue, while having a lower towing capacity of 1,500 lbs., offers a maximum payload capacity of 1,069 lbs.
– Making an Informed Performance Choice
When comparing the specs of the Ford Edge vs Nissan Rogue, consider how these figures translate into real-world performance and capabilities that align with your driving needs.
If you require higher towing capabilities, the Ford Edge’s higher towing capacity might be appealing.
On the other hand, the Nissan Rogue offers a balanced combination of power and efficiency, making it suitable for daily commuting and occasional hauling.
By evaluating these specifications alongside other factors such as fuel economy, interior space, and features, you can make a well-informed decision that suits your driving preferences and lifestyle.
Read also: Nissan Rogue vs Hyundai Tucson
The 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue are both considered to be reliable SUVs. However, the Ford Edge has a slight edge in terms of reliability ratings.
According to Consumer Reports, the 2023 Ford Edge has a predicted reliability rating of 4 out of 5, while the 2023 Nissan Rogue has a predicted reliability rating of 3 out of 5.
This means that the Ford Edge is expected to have fewer problems than the Nissan Rogue over the course of its ownership.
iSeeCars also gives the Ford Edge a slightly higher reliability rating than the Nissan Rogue. iSeeCars give the Ford Edge an overall reliability rating of 8.6 out of 10, while the Nissan Rogue gets an overall reliability rating of 7.8 out of 10.
Of course, no car is perfect, and even the most reliable cars can experience problems. However, if you’re looking for an SUV that is likely to be reliable, the 2023 Ford Edge is a good choice.
Here is a table comparing the reliability ratings of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue from several sources:
|Consumer Reports||4 out of 5 (Ford Edge)|
|iSeeCars||8.6 out of 10 (Ford Edge)|
|J.D. Power||82 out of 100 (Ford Edge)|
Ultimately, the best way to decide which SUV is right for you is to test drive both the Ford Edge and the Nissan Rogue and see which one you prefer.
The 2023 Ford Edge and 2023 Nissan Rogue have similar starting MSRPs, but the Nissan Rogue has a better resale value.
According to iSeeCars.com, the 2023 Ford Edge loses 48.9% of its value after 5 years, while the 2023 Nissan Rogue loses 42.9% of its value after 5 years.
This means that the Nissan Rogue will retain more of its value over time, which is good news for resale value.
Here is a table comparing the resale value of the 2023 Ford Edge and 2023 Nissan Rogue:
|Model||5-Year Depreciation Rate|
|2023 Ford Edge||48.9%|
|2023 Nissan Rogue||42.9%|
As you can see, the Nissan Rogue has a slightly better resale value than the Ford Edge. This is likely due to a few factors, including the Nissan Rogue’s lower starting MSRP, its reputation for reliability, and its fuel efficiency.
If you are looking for an SUV with a good resale value, the Nissan Rogue is a good option. It is a reliable, fuel-efficient SUV with a lower starting MSRP than the Ford Edge. This means that you will likely be able to sell it for more money in the future.
Here are some additional factors to consider when choosing between the 2023 Ford Edge and 2023 Nissan Rogue:
- Price: The Ford Edge has a higher starting MSRP than the Nissan Rogue.
- Performance: The Ford Edge has more horsepower and torque than the Nissan Rogue.
- Fuel efficiency: The Nissan Rogue gets better fuel mileage than the Ford Edge.
- Reliability: The Nissan Rogue has a better reputation for reliability than the Ford Edge.
- Features: The Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue offer similar features, but the Ford Edge has more available features.
Ultimately, the best SUV for you will depend on your individual needs and budget. If you are looking for an SUV with a good resale value, the Nissan Rogue is a good option.
If you are looking for an SUV with more power and performance, the Ford Edge is a better choice.
Pros and Cons
Evaluating the pros and cons of an SUV helps to paint a complete picture of its strengths and weaknesses, aiding you in making an informed decision that aligns with your preferences and needs.
In this section, we’ll compare the pros and cons of the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue, giving you insights into what each model excels at and where it may have limitations.
– 2023 Ford Edge: Pros and Cons
Plush, Well-Padded Seats: The Ford Edge offers comfortable and supportive seats, ensuring a pleasant driving and riding experience.
- Plenty of Space: Both passengers and luggage benefit from the Edge’s generous interior space, making it a suitable choice for longer journeys and road trips.
- Fuel-Efficient and Performance-Oriented Engines: The Edge boasts a range of engines that balance fuel efficiency with impressive performance, catering to a variety of driving preferences.
- Quiet Cabin at Highway Speeds: The Edge’s cabin provides a serene environment on the highway, reducing wind and road noise for a more enjoyable drive.
- Dated Interior Design and Control Layout: The interior design and control layout of the Edge may feel outdated compared to more modern competitors.
- Visibility Challenges: Thick roof pillars and blind spots can hamper visibility, potentially affecting driving confidence and safety.
- Transmission Responses: Some users may find the Edge’s transmission responses to be slightly slow, affecting the overall driving experience.
- Uncomfortable Ride Over Bumps: The Edge’s suspension may result in a less comfortable ride over small bumps and dips, impacting overall comfort.
– 2023 Nissan Rogue: Pros and Cons
- Lots of Features for the Money: The Rogue offers a wealth of features and technologies at an attractive price point, delivering excellent value.
- Comfortable Front Seats: Comfort is prioritized in the Rogue, with comfortable front seats that enhance the overall driving experience.
- Large and Versatile Cargo Area: The Rogue’s spacious and adaptable cargo area makes it well-suited for hauling various types of cargo.
- Intuitive Advanced Driver Aids: The Rogue’s advanced driver assistance features are user-friendly and easy to operate, contributing to safety and convenience.
- Elevated Wind and Road Noise: The Rogue may experience elevated wind and road noise at highway speeds, potentially affecting the cabin’s overall tranquility.
- Smaller Back Seat: Compared to some competitors, the Rogue’s back seat is smaller, which could impact rear passenger comfort.
- Transmission Response: The Rogue’s transmission may exhibit slower responses when quick power is needed, affecting acceleration and responsiveness.
Both the 2023 Ford Edge and the 2023 Nissan Rogue have their unique strengths and features that cater to different preferences.
The Ford Edge offers a blend of performance and style, while the Nissan Rogue focuses on fuel efficiency and safety technology.
Before making a decision, it’s essential to consider your priorities, whether it’s power, efficiency, safety, or design.
By carefully assessing your needs, you can confidently choose the SUV that aligns best with your lifestyle and preferences.
Are these vehicles suitable for off-road adventures?
While not designed for extreme off-roading, both the Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue offer all-wheel drive options for light off-road excursions.
Which vehicle has better fuel efficiency?
The 2023 Nissan Rogue boasts better fuel efficiency, making it a practical choice for those focused on saving at the pump.
Do these models have third-row seating?
Unfortunately, neither the 2023 Ford Edge nor the 2023 Nissan Rogue offers third-row seating; they are both 5-passenger vehicles.
Can I tow a trailer with these vehicles?
Yes, you can tow with both vehicles, but the 2023 Ford Edge has a higher towing capacity compared to the Nissan Rogue.
Are these vehicles equipped with advanced safety features?
Absolutely, both the Ford Edge and Nissan Rogue come with advanced safety features to ensure a secure driving experience.
Which vehicle is better for city driving?
The 2023 Nissan Rogue’s compact size and maneuverability make it an excellent choice for city driving.